About 2.7 million job postings will be available in data analytics and data science roles by the end of 2021, says a prediction by PwC.
You might further need to reconsider your skillset and upskill to keep up with the rapid development in the big data field.
With more companies understanding the impact of data, the demand for big data professionals has only grown stronger within years.
To keep up with the market’s drastic transformation, aspiring professionals will need to consider big data certification and training providers to stay employable.
Here’s why the Data Science Council of America’s (DASCA) associate big data analyst certification is the right choice for you:
· DASCA offers the most prominent platform and rigorous coursework to train individuals to become tomorrow’s agile and skilled big data analysts.
· It is a one-stop destination for big data analysts. The curriculum is well-curated and is aligned to meet the industry standards.
· The Wiley–produced kit developed around the DASCA Essential Knowledge Framework (DASCA-EKF™) is specially designed by industry experts working in the industry.
· Hands-on experience in the latest tools and technologies through E-Lab.
· DASCA is a credible and influential platform dedicated to empowering both aspiring and experienced big data professionals to work toward the jobs of tomorrow.
Looking to invest in a big data career?